Thursday, January 19, 2012

Driving With the Lord

One of the most difficult things for me to do sometimes is spend time with the Lord. They say that the busier you are, the more you need to spend time with the Lord. I feel as if I am constantly driving from one thing to the next and my mind is thinking of a million different things at the same time.


One thing I've learned though, is no matter how busy I am, I know that with all of the driving I do in a day, (roughly 90 minutes give or take) the only thing I am able to do is either think about things I have to do until my head blows off, sing along with the radio, or pray. The more time I spend "driving with the Lord", the more I actually look forward to driving to work every day because I know that is my special time with the Lord.


I do suggest, however, that if you worship...please do not close your eyes or lift your hands in the air. That could be fatal. :)

1 comment: